Currently enrolling in the following studies
- Gelrin-C: Enrolling males and females 18-50 years old with cartilage defects of the knee. Please see www.GelrinC.com for more information.
- InGeneron: Males and females ages 30-75 with rotator cuff injuries of the shoulder. See www.InGeneron.com for details
- Radius osteoporosis: Females ages 50-85 who have been postmenopausal for at least 5 years who have osteoporosis. www.RadiusPharm.com
If you’re interested in participating in one of these studies or would like more information about them, please call (954) 626-3743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advances in medicine and patient treatment methods are not the exclusive domains of big city teaching hospitals. Research studies and clinical trials are taking place right here in South Florida on a daily basis, led by some of the country’s leading orthopedic surgeons and specialists based at Ft. Lauderdale Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. Shrock Clinical Research was established in 2008 by Kevin Shrock, MD, and Natalie Shrock, ARNP. Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in the same facilities as Ft. Lauderdale Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Shrock Clinical Research is a center of research excellence drawing study participants from all over South Florida who wish to participate in FDA approved cutting edge research trials. We are also working with colleagues in other specialties to offer clinical trial opportunities to patients with Medical problems such as Diabetes and Hypertension as well as those with Dermatologic, Pulmonary, and Cardiac issues.
Are You a Potential Research Trial Participant?
Shrock Clinical Research is looking for “research heroes” to participate in our clinical studies. Your participation can help develop state-of-the-art treatments to manage a wide range of conditions and advance the treatment of many medical problems. Our flexible scheduling as well as our location within the facilities of Ft. Lauderdale Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine allows for the convenience for our patients. All study related treatments are fully covered through the studies without the need for insurance. There are also patient stipends offered in consideration of your time and travel which can range from hundreds to even thousands of dollars.
About Our Research Team
- Kevin Shrock, MD, FAAOS, CPI oversees all study related patient care and is intimately involved in all aspects of our clinical trials. In addition to board Certification in Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr. Shrock is certified as a Principal Investigator (CPI) by the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP).
- Natalie Shrock, ARNP, CCRC is our ACRP certified clinical research coordinator. With her background as a nurse practitioner, she is also able to manage many aspects of study patient care in addition to overseeing site administration, and FDA and IRB regulatory requirements.
- Jennifer Motes, CRA is our clinical research coordinator managing day to day subject scheduling, data acquisition and management.
We are currently seeking participants for several different types of studies and clinical trials in Ft Lauderdale. Click on the link to see which studies are currently in recruitment phase. If you think you may be interested and eligible for participation in a current study or want more information about becoming a “research hero” by participating in one of our future clinical trials in Ft Lauderdale, please call us at for more information at 954-626-3743 or email us at email@example.com. You can also complete the form to leave your contact information designating which types of studies you would like to hear about now or in the future.