Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Walk-In Services
Fort Lauderdale Ortho Walk-In is a better alternative to the often wasted expense of an Emergency Room. No appointment is needed as you can simply walk in. But unlike the Emergency Room, patients receive a diagnosis and treatment from an Orthopaedic provider, rather than a provisional diagnosis followed by a referral to an orthopedist . We also offer digital X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound imaging and can perform casting and splinting for sprains and many fractures. We are able to workup and initiate treatment for the full spectrum of orthopaedic conditions.
Ortho Walk-In Overview
Our Walk-In services allow for urgent treatment and care by a certified orthopedic provider. Conditions that are appropriate for our walk-in services include:
- Ligament injuries
- Sports injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Work-related injuries
- Injuries or Pain after trips or falls
- Back or neck injuries or pain
- Possible broken bones
- Emergency X-rays
- Arthritis flare-ups
- Minor cuts or wounds
- Knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, finger, ankle sprains
- Twisted ankles
- Shoulder pain or stiffness
- Hip pain
- Knee swelling or pain
- Ankle or Foot pain
In the event of an emergency, such as a car accident or major blow to the head, we recommend that you still visit the ER. If you are unsure about whether to visit our Ortho Walk-In you are always free to call first, at (954) 715-7472
What Conditions Benefit From Our Orthopedic Services?
Frequently Asked Questions
No! You can just walk-in. You don’t need to call, but if you have any questions, you may contact us at (954) 715-7472.
You can always call and ask us if you’re unsure at (954) 715-7472, but you don’t need to make an appointment.
You should bring:
- Your ID
- An insurance card (if applicable)
- Additional records or documentation such as Workers’ Compensation (if applicable)
- A type of payment such as cash or a credit card
- Referral from your PCP if required by your insurance (call us at 954-715-7472 if you are uncertain)
- Any medical records, CDs of MRIs or X-rays pertaining to the problem
Please contact the office for any of your pediatric needs.