Fort Lauderdale Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine provides comprehensive treatment for hand and wrist injuries and conditions. Whether you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, broken bones, ligament damage or arthritis, our hand and wrist are experts prepared to diagnose, treat, and cure your condition.
Your hands and wrist are extremely complex, with many small bones called carpals, metacarpals, and phalanges. The two bones of the lower arm, the radius and ulna, meet at the hand to form the wrist. Multiple flexor and extensor tendons cross the wrist and hand, serving to move the wrist and fingers. All must work together to allow you the use of your hands in day-to-day living.
Among the hand and wrist conditions we treat at Fort Lauderdale Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine are:
Hand and Fingers
- Nerve injuries
- Crush Injuries and Fractures
- Cysts, Ganglions & Tumors
- Infections & Inflammation
- Tendon Injuries
- Overuse Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ligament injuries and instabilities
Our comprehensive hand, wrist and forearm services include:
- Evaluation and treatment of hand and wrist conditions, including carpal tunnel syndrome, cysts, fractures, sprains and neurological conditions
- Interventional pain management
- Specialized surgical services
- Physical and occupational therapy
Get your life back. Make an appointment with one of Broward County’s leading orthopaedic specialists by calling Fort Lauderdale Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine today at . Or make an appointment online using our convenient Request an Appointment form.